Harry Potter actress Emma Watson may be getting into high fashion with a new Burberry campaign, but last night she made an unintentional style statement.
Battling the elements at the London premiere of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince," the 19-year-old's dress flew up to expose her nude-colored underwear beneath her designer gown. But little Hermione Granger seemed unphased by the wardrobe malfunction. Good thing she was wearing a pair of granny panties, rather than going commando like many of her colleagues in Hollywood have been caught doing in the past.
Watson's male co-stars didn't have the same problem with the windy weather, but a heavy downpour soaked actors Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint, who play Harry Potter and Ron Weasley, respectively, in the film, despite having umbrella holders accompany them down the red carpet. [source]
Related articles by Zemanta
- Potter Stars Pay Tribute To Murdered Actor (news.sky.com)
- Daniel Radcliffe Does British 'Esquire' Magazine (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- Harry Potter: JK Rowling wobbles in £800 Christian Louboutin heels (telegraph.co.uk)
- Singing In The Rain: Hogwarts Edition (perezhilton.com)
- Harry Potter And The HalfBlood Prince premiere: Daniel Radcliffe soaked by rain (telegraph.co.uk)