Marc Ecko recently purchased Barry Bonds 756 record breaking homerun ball and built a website around it for people to vote and decide what to actually do with it. So, did the homerun king Barry Bonds knowingly use steroids? We're on the red carpet of the Martin Luther King "Dream Concert" with singer/rapper Wyclef Jean and Marc Ecko as they weigh in on the ball's fate. Wyclef Jean's album Carnival Vol. II Memoirs of an Immigrant is in stores now.
DOWNLOAD IPOD VIDEO/IPHONE EDITION
DOWNLOAD WINDOWS MEDIA EDITION
THE MITCHELL REPORT
Roger Clemens and Andy Pettitte were among 85 players named by former Senate Majority Leader George Mitchell's investigation called "The Mitchell Report" into steroids and performance-enhancing drugs. Pettitte has admitted to taking performance enhancing drugs to heal a sports related injury. "If what I did was an error in judgment on my part, I apologize," Pettitte said in a statement released by his agent. "I accept responsibility for those two days." Baseball great Roger has vehemently denied ever using steriods.
Both Clemens and his former trainer, Brian McNamee were asked to appear before a congressional committee hearing scheduled for Jan. 16, along with Andy Pettitte, Chuck Knoblauch and former Mets clubhouse attendant Kirk Radomski.
The Houston Chron posted the following 10 Questions for Roger Clemens after his recent interview with Mike Wallace on 60 minutes.
10 Questions for Clemens
Congress can ask the questions Wallace should have asked. For instance, where did you obtain lidocaine?
Here are 10 more:
1. If a doctor prescribed lidocaine, why didn't a doctor do the injections?
2. Do you think it wise to have your trainer, Brian McNamee, do injections into your joints that a doctor or someone under the supervision of a doctor typically does?
3. Did you ask Jose Canseco about the benefits of steroids?
4. Why do you think Brian McNamee would risk jail time to lie about you?
5. Why do you think Brian McNamee told the truth about Andy Pettitte but lied about you?
6. Did you discuss the use of steroids and human growth hormone with Pettitte?
7. Do you think there's a chance McNamee injected you with banned substances and that you simply didn't know about it?
8. Why didn't you mention the injections in your previous denials?
9. You previously said: "I'm going to find anything I can that'll make me stronger ... , but I'm going to depend on physicians to tell me what's OK." If you were willing to try "anything," why wouldn't you try performance-enhancing drugs?
10. Do you consider the use of steroids and human growth hormone to be cheating? [SOURCE]